Friday 27 February 2015

Sharing the Statistics

My last run of February 2015 covered 12.7 km (7.9 miles.)

This year my average pace has steadily been increasing, today it was 6.57 minutes per km (11.11 minutes per mile.)

My park run average pace is faster and currently sits at 10.34 minutes per mile.

I was on my feet for almost an hour and a half today, the longest time so far this year. And, I did not walk, at all, not even on the hills.

This month I have run 105.4 km (65.49 miles) which means had I been able to do this all in one go I would have got to Plymouth!  

Most importantly, today I burned 811 calories.

I encountered 2 rude horse riders and several ignorant drivers today. (I might not be quick but overall I was quicker than the horses, the riders just couldn't bear to accept that. I have read and understand the highway code, drivers should read it too.)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment